Radiesse® Leicester & Loughborough
Radiesse is an exceptional dermal filler composed of artificial calcium hydroxylapatite (CaHA) microspheres located in a water footed gel carrier. This is a non-invasive procedure but one that promises marked results. When introduced to the skin, the gel matrix found in Radiesse rapidly enhances the degree of the dermis, with results able to last for an extended period of time thanks to the ability of the treatment to encourage the body's natural manufacture of collagen in the body. It is this advanced level of treatment that has made Radiesse the perfect choice for total facial and hand contouring. Patients can enjoy a youthful and healthy appearance, and will be able to put up a defence against the signs of ageing – patients are already telling us how much of a difference Radiesse has made to their self-confidence.
Having met one of the most thorough standards for aesthetic facial injectables, we at The Dental Suite are delighted to be able to offer this FDA approved and CE certified treatment. A reported two million syringes have been used in Radiesse treatment across the globe, which has resulted in patient satisfaction and a great safety record. It is this proven record that made us want to bring this life-changing treatment to our patients.
What areas can Radiesse enhance?
- Replenish any volume loss caused by reduced collagen production and fat loss in shallow cheeks
- Reduce lines that extend from the corner of the mouth to the jawline
- Further define the contours of the jaw (Marionette lines)
- Reduce the lines that extend from the nose to the corner of the mouth (Nasolabial folds)
- Lift the eyebrows and fill out the hollow temples
- Help to enhance the fullness and smoothness of the earlobes
- Improve the smoothness and appearance in the back of the hands whilst maintaining a plump look.
- Correct bumps, indentations, tips and unevenness in the chin, nose and chin fold
Courtesy of Dr. Robert Glasgold, Highland Park, New Jersey, USA
Courtesy of Dr Peter Karlsburg, Ventura, CA, USA
Courtesy of Dr. Michael E. Jasin, Tampa, Florida, USA
What are the advantages of Radiesse treatment?
- Prolonged results due to continued collagen stimulation
- Lasts up to 12 months or even longer in some patients
- Immediate results promised due to the elastic gel-matrix
- Well-tolerated dermal filler with no need for an allergy test
How long do the effects of Radiesse last?
Results are based on an individual's age, lifestyle, skin type, metabolism and the size of the area treated. It is generally known that the effects of treatment can last up to and even over a year. The product is metabolised by the body naturally and it is 100% biodegradable.
What about the side effects of Radiesse?
After treatment you may experience some form of minor reaction. This could include mild swelling, itching, pain, discolouration or bruising and an increased sensitivity to pain, but this usually disappears after a couple of days.
Radiesse treatment in Nottingham and Leicester
If you are located in the Midlands and Radiesse treatment sounds ideal for your needs, then our Loughborough and Leicester practices are more than happy to help. A great proportion of our patients visit our Loughborough practice, being that is a mere 20 minutes from Nottingham and a short distance from Derby.
Courtesy of Dr. Samuel Lam, Dallas, TX, USA
Courtesy of Dr. Jani van Loghem, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Courtesy of Dr. Henri Gaboriau, Sammamish, Washington, USA